The other day I went outside to fix Noah's diaper which was falling off. (Noah spends most of these days running around in just his diaper) When I went to tighten the straps, I noticed that there was someting very hard at the front of his diaper. When I opened it up I found his daddy's ipod touch tucked down in there:) I was busting up laughing as soon as I saw it. But then I noticed that Noah was a little bit poopy too, so there was a nice little treat left on Daddy's ipod. Totally gross. Noah tries to stick things in his diaper and he says "pockets" while he does. I guess I should probably start getting him dressed.
We decided to move Presleigh's bed into Noah's room this week. Presleigh has been afraid of the dark for a while and has had the hardest time going to bed at night. We thought that it might help her to have Noah close by, to help her feel safe. It as been a success for her. She has done a lot better at night time, which has been great. Noah on the other hand has learned from his new roommate how to climb out of his crib:( I was so bummed because I honestly was hoping to keep him in the crib until the new baby got here. So we have put Noah in a big boy bed. Bed time has gone pretty well the last few nights. Nap time is impossible.
Yesterday Wayne and I went to the dentist. Noah was excited to get a little tube of toothpaste out of Daddy's dentist pouch to play with. Noah and I had a few conversations that went like this
Noah: What is this
Me: Toothpaste
Noah: Oh Toothpaste (With cute inflections in his voice)? It's Daddy's?
Me: Yeah that is daddy's toothpaste
Noah: No it's not Daddy's, Daddy's at work
We went through this whole little toothpaste thing probably 10 times throughout the day. I wish I could have gotten video of it because honestly his little voice is so stinking cute when we have conversations:)
Presleigh has been crackin me up lately. She is so imaginative and plays so well alone, but also with Noah. Yesterday she said to me "Mommy, want to see me shake my tail?" I of course wanted to see her shake it so I said yeah, and then she squatted down, stuck her little bottom in the air, curled her little arms up against her chest, and started wiggling her arms. It was so cute because it looked like the perfect bird stance to be able to shake her bottom, but everytime she would barely even move her bum.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment