We have the best view of the gorgeous sunsets here in Meridian. We live right in front of an open field so we get to see the beautiful orange sky most evenings. The other night Wayne let the kids take turns on his shoulders so that they could get a good look at the sky. I love how excited they get about the sun setting:) 
Saturday Wayne decided to mow the lawn. He said to me "I'm gonna go grab my hat and then go mow the lawn." So of course the kids both said they needed their hats and went and found a couple hats to wear while they went outside with daddy. Yes Noah is wearing big boy underwear. He has gone on the potty a few times. We will see if he can keep it up, or if mommy can I guess. I wasn't really ready for the potty training. Almost every Sunday when we pull into the parking lot of the church Presleigh says to us, "Look at all of these vans!" It is so funny.
Noah's new nursery teacher told me a couple weeks that they call Noah the "class president". I didn't really know what this means until this Sunday when his other teacher told me that they tell all the other kids to watch Noah and to be like Noah because he is apparently a good example. I was surprised to hear this because just a couple months ago he was struggling to even go to nursery. I am glad that he is doing better in his new nursery:)
Presleigh is doing really well in Preschool. I can already tell a difference with all of the letters that she is learning. She sing songs from preschool and is a lot more interested in learning new things.
Presleigh's finger is looking much much better. It has a pretty nasty scar all the way around and I'm a little worried about how her nail is going to grow back, but we are so grateful that there was never any infection and that it has healed so well.
Presleigh is now able to get herself swinging on the swingset. She will push Noah on his swing and then jump up onto her swing and pump her legs. She can get going pretty good too. She is such a great big sister:)
We have been busy busy these days. Wayne has been working overtime and then studies after work for his CPA test. He has 2 left and will hopefully get them done by Christmas. I have started working a little bit more, now that I am feeling better.
We have been going for bike rides in the evenings since it's starting to cool down a little. The kids love to ride around the neighborhood, and it gives me a little exercise.
I have been feeling baby kick a little, which is my favorite. I love the little flutter in my belly:) Two weeks until we find out whether it's a boy or girl. I was thinking that we wouldn't find out but I've realized that I'm not patient enough for that.
After putting offers in on a few homes and not getting them we are taking a house hunting break. I was a little sad to let it go but it obviously isn't the right time for us to be buying a home.




No comments:
Post a Comment