Life is going well in our new town. I am loving it here. Wayne's supervisor who wasn't very nice, is being transferred so Wayne no longer has to deal with that headache every day.
We are loving our ward. Everybody is so genuine and loving. It feels like a family and actually reminds me of my homeward in Montana. Noah is now in Nursery and he actually didn't have any issues. I can not believe that he is no longer running around during class, I kind of miss having my little boy with me all three hours. I am so glad that he transitioned so well. Presleigh also loves her nursery class. A couple weeks ago when we gave our talks our kids were sick so we stayed for Sacrament meeting and then left. When we got to the car Pres started hysterically crying that she wanted to go to class. It broke my heart that she didn't get to go.
I joined a babysitting co-op with the woman in the area. I wish I would have had this type of thing everywhere that we have lived. I haven't used it yet, but I know it will be so helpful when I have doctor appointments or any other errands that I need to run, without the kiddos.
I was able to go play basketball on Tuesday at one of the church buildings close by. There were 10 women there so we play 2 games. It has been so long since I've played real basketball. I am so out of shape, and all of my basketball using muscles are pretty much gone:( I thought I was going to pass out pretty much the entire time. I am so excited though because they play twice a week. I missed it and am so glad that I will get to start playing again. I am so sore from playing that I can barely walk, i'm not sure if I'll make it tonight.
I took the kids to the doc for their check-ups last week. They were both sick at the time but are doing much much better. Presleigh was referred to an Ear Nose and Throat Doctor, for her snoring and sleep issues. He said that she probably is suffering from sleep apnea because of an airway ubstruction. So yesterday I took her to the ENT and we are now planning on getting her tonsils and adenoids out next Thursday. We have been concerned about her snoring for a while now and Presleigh rarely sleeps through the night. The ENT said that after getting both of these things removed she will feel 100% better. I was pretty sure that this is what they were going to do but when the doctor told me it all became real and I am now very nervous for my little Pres. I got my tonsils out when I was 20 and it was terrible and one of the most painful things ever. I know it is not as big of a deal with kids, but I hope she doesn't have to deal with that awful pain:( We will be getting her all of the popsickles and yogurt that her heart desires:)
Wayne has started studying for his CPA again. He has two more sections to pass. He gets home from work and studies until 11 or 12:00. He is hoping to pass both sections by the end of the month. We cannot wait to have this test done and over with.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are in the same boat John is studying for the CPA too,sounds like you like Idaho a lot.
Post a Comment