2011
Monday, February 14, 2011
Silhouettes
I am suppose to be doing more crafties but last week these silhouettes were the only thing that I did. I've decided that I want to do new silhouettes of the kids every year. I chose this year to put their faces on colorful paper. I love seeing the difference in Noah's face compared to last year. He is losing his chubby cheeks:( Presleigh's big change is her hair. It is much longer, although it is in a pony this year:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
How did you do this??? I want to do them of my kiddos!
These look awesome!
Thanks!!! So Camie, you take profile pictures in front of a solid wall. Then you upload it to the computer zoom in until it's the size you want it and then trace around their profile. Then cut it out. I always trace around the picture onto computer paper first and then cut it out and then trace it again onto the heavier cardstock that I want. Good Luck!!
I love these silhouettes! You are always doing the most creative things with your time. Wish you lived by me so I could learn from you. Your kids are so cute. Miss you all. Tell Wayne we are wishing him luck on the CPA test.
Post a Comment