Thursday, January 14, 2010

What we've been up to

I've been trying to get Noah to eat some rice cereal. I was putting off the whole solid food thing because I hate dealing with it, and love breastfeeding. But I decided that it was time to get some solids in this boy and move him to his crib. (yeah, I was putting that off too!!) He does ok with cereal sometimes, and he is sleeping great in his crib.
Wayne took this picture of him last night. Presleigh wanted him to wear her new crown that she got for her birthday. I have a feeling this boy is gonna get dressed up like crazy by his sis.
Noah is officially sitting up all by himself.
We had Presleigh's birthday on Monday night. We had a few friends over and all the family and had cake and ice cream. Presleigh enjoyed every minute of her birthday party and loves all of her toys that she got. This is a picture of her trying on her new dress up stuff. When no one was looking Presleigh got a hold of the ice cream carton and went to town.

1 comment:

The Wynia Family said...

That is too funny about Presleigh and the ice cream, I guess she is taking after her aunt Julie. Noah looks a lot more like little Presleigh did when he has that crown on his head.