Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Essure!!!
Okay so Presleigh is obsessed with the Essure commercial. It's the strangest thing the way Presleigh runs to the TV every time this commercial comes on. I'm not sure if it's because there are little boys in it or because they are playing soccer or why she likes it so much but we will be in the other room and she'll hear the commercial and then stand right in front of the TV until it's over. At first I thought it was cute but now i'm starting to get a little freaked out, it's a birth control commercial!! I mean seriously, I just wish it was a fisher price commercial or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so funny! She is so cute!
I love it! She just loves the boys running around :)... hopefully right. I think i know the one you are talking about lol what a girl!
If you could send me your email address, that would be great so i can add you to my permissions.
Post a Comment