Here is the Amy Butler bag that my mom and I made. I absolutely love it, and I get so many compliments when I go out. I think my mom is starting to sell them on etsy so I will let you know when that's up and going if anyone is interested.I'm not a big fan of dressing presleigh when we're around the house so a lot of times i just let her roam around in her diaper. Well now she likes to take her diaper off so I've been putting just tights on her so she can't get to her diaper. (I guess i could probably just put clothes on her, but this is so much cuter!!)
1 comment:
is it a canvas bag? i've been looking for a cute canvas bag. can you make your pictures bigger so we can see them better? let me know when she starts selling them.
lilly's been sticking her hand down her diaper and feeling her poop. so i have to hurry and change her, or i just put on a onesie. you have the cutest little outfits for presleigh. i love your style.
Post a Comment