Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baby Boy!!!











We've know since the beginning of the month but i thought that we should let everyone know that we will be having a baby boy join our little fam in July. I don't know why but having a boy makes me so nervous. I guess I feel like it's my first child again just because of the gender. It's crazy. So now we just need to agree on a name. It's funny cuz with Presleigh it was so easy, i had her name picked out since 6th grade and wayne loved it. She was Presleigh even before we knew she was a girl (well i pretty much always knew she was a girl). With this little guy it's been a little more difficult because Wayne just happens to be a 2nd. So we're trying to decide if we should carry on the family name. Anyway... We are 23 weeks along now and it's going so fast.








We really haven't been up to very much lately. Wayne is still in the middle of tax season so we don't get to see much of him these days. We did enjoy a weekend visit to Wayne's sister's house in St. George a couple weeks ago. Our nephew just got home from a mission, and we were lucky to be able to attend his homecoming. I love being able to get together with Wayne's family. We always feel so strengthened by their great example. I love it, I married into a great family!!








Presleigh has been really into her stuffed animals lately. She can't go into her crib or out of it without her teddy. She only says a few words but teddy is definitely one of them and it is so stinkin cute! She also loves to give high fives and we just started doing "down low, you're to slow" it's so funny how excited she gets when she actually hits one of our hands. I'll try and post a video one of these days. She could play that game for hours. She also loves to twirl. She doesn't really do it on her own though, she likes to hold on to my finger and spin. She's turning into quite the jabber-mouth. She's always talking, and i wish i could understand what she's saying. If she's anything like I was, I won't be able to understand her until she's like 5. We are having so much fun with her though, she's so adorable.












3 comments:

The Wynia Family said...

Hair! HAIR! Her hair is growing :)

The Lyon's said...

Congrates don't worry its a little easier with boys. Okay I think that at least but they are very different from girls as well. Good luck.

Joanna said...

She is just so sweet. I love, love that yellow shirt she is wearing, I had to go get one at old navy...I hope you don't mind.
We are going to try and make it up to Utah for a week at the end of May. We would love it if you guys (or just you Amy) could come up and stay for a few days while we're there. We'll probably come around Veronica's wedding. And, we are planning on Kanab for the 4th this year. Are you guys? That's so close to your due date, right? Hope to see you there too!