Well we just got back this last weekend from a two week stay in Montana. Wayne is in the middle of tax season so he is always at the office late, so I decided that I needed a little vacation. It was perfect timing because Pres and I caught a ride there with my mother who was in Provo working on wedding plans for my sis. Then we caught a ride back to Provo with my Aunt. I don't think that I could make the drive alone with Presleigh because i'm constantly having to give her toys and treats on the way.
It was so nice to be there for two whole weeks because i didn't feel rushed to see everyone or rushed to get all the things done I wanted. We spent a few days over at my sister Kim's house. She was super Preggers while we were there so i wanted to help her get some things done. Although I have to admit I didn't help her much. But our little one's did get to play together. I also got to be there when she had her little baby Aubrey. What a sweet little baby girl she is.
My mother and I spent a lot of time sewing while I was there. I finally got to make this super cute Amy Butler bag i've been wanting. I'll post a pic sometime soon. My mother did most of the hard work on it but it turned out very cute! I also worked on a couple recieving blankets for the new baby. They are adorable. I'm so excited to find out what we're having so we can start working on the nursery.
I was also able to get a little bit of geneology done with my father. I always promise him we'll work on stuff and then i flake, so i was happy that we were able to spend some time putting names into his PAF.
Presleigh learned some new tricks while we were there. Her uncle Devin taught her to give a high five. Papa taught her to wink. Little Preston taught her how to go down the stairs backwards. Grandma taught her how to cover her mouth when she coughs. And unfortunately my uncle taught her how to pick her nose. She also picked up on patty cake, and she shows us how old she is too.
We had such a good time visiting family, but we were definitely ready to be back home with Wayne. Presleigh was very excited to see her daddy and now runs to him every day when he gets home. She use to run to me when she heard him at the door.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We miss you guys, when we went over to mom's earlier this week Preston just wandered around looking for something to do, he was totally missing his cousin.
Hey guys! This is Lindsay Bailey from the sunset 4th ward. We moved in right when you were moving out. I found your blog through the Bevans. I am glad that things are treating you guys well and that you are enjoying being in Richfield. I have been there a lot and I love it. I enjoyed reading about how you have been doing and whats new in your lives. I seriously cannot believe that your little girl is 1 already. Wow does time fly! We also have a blog but it is private. IF you are interested in an invite our email is LindsayR_33@hotmail.com. I will be checking in every now and then to see how you guys are doing. :)
Post a Comment