

It's been a long time since i've posted anything so I decided I would give a little update. Well for those of you who hadn't heard we moved to Richfield, UT at the beginning of December. Wayne is doing accounting with a friend from college and is really enjoying it. Although there aren't many places to shop, unless you love Walmart, I'm actually enjoying living in this small town. We hope that everything works out so we don't have to move again.
We spent our Christmas in Kanab, with Wayne's brother and his family. We had such a fun time. Presleigh had a blast playing with her cousins and loved her new toys. We love visiting and playing games with Rick and Camie.
We also celebrated Presleigh's first birthday on the 11th. Presleigh loved being able to dig into her birthday cake. As you can tell she was a mess!
8 comments:
That first picture is too precious, the look on her face says it all! Wish we could have been there.
That's her "All Done" pose!! it's so stinkin cute!
Wow...a whole year! Amazing! She is getting SO big! How are you feeling? Been thinking about you guys and hope things are going well in the accounting world and life!
She is getting so big and so cute! Wow you guys are getting good at moving, hopefully you can stay for a while, moving while pregnant it NOT fun.
ah happy birthday to Presleigh!
So... my friend Angie used Sharstin Miller for pictures so I check out her photo blog every once in a while and saw the family pictures of you guys. They are to DIE for. You all look so good and Presleigh is adorable!
Happy Birthday Presleigh!! she is darling!!
Hey Amy, I made my blog private so I need your email so I can send you an invite. Don't want to leave you out.
salina@dayofdefense.com
Then you can delete this one, and it won't stay on your site
Thanks
Post a Comment