Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Secret











Here are some pics that i took with my new camera. I picked it up last week from Costco. Thanks to everyone who posted a comment giving me some advice. I decided on the Nikon d60 and I love it. It's kind of overwhelming all the settings and trying to figure out how to use it but i'm excited to figure it out.
Also we were gonna wait to tell everyone but i'm so excited that I can't keep my mouth shut. We were trying to keep it a secret in case something happened but i'm not very good with secrets that are this exciting. We are expecting baby #2! We are so excited for this baby and can't wait to have another little one running around. We will keep ya posted on the new pregnancy.

7 comments:

Salina said...

I am SO excited for both your "gifts"!! I hope you are feeling well and everything goes just perfect! I can't wait to tell N! (and you'll love the D60!) Doing the happy dance here for you!

Taylors said...

I'm so glad your camera is working out! I love the picture of Pres walking, what a cutie! Congrats on the baby!!!! We are so excited for you guys :0)

The Spencers said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys! Thanks so much again for the girls weekend. I had so much fun and it was fun getting to know you. I am so jeleous about the camera!
Jen

The Lyon's said...

CONGRAT'S, that is so exciting I hope everything goes well for you.

Sharstin said...

Hey Congrats! that is so exciting--about the new babe..and the camera :)

Jen said...

YAY Cousin!!! We are so excited for you guys!!! WOO HOO!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that is very exciting!