Well Presleigh is just getting over hand foot and mouth disease. It was awful. I thought that she was just teething at first but then she was pretty much crying nonstop so we took her to the doc. He said that she had like 6 open sores in her little mouth. I felt so bad, i know that she was in so much pain, and i kept trying to give her juice to keep her hydrated. Not a very good choice. But i was right on the teething part. She was getting her bottom 2 teeth at the same time as her sore throat. Presleigh just started walking this week as well. She can stand for a long time and takes about 5 steps. She gets so excited when she does, it's so stinkin cute. I wish i had pictures but my camera doesn't shoot fast enough. But tomorrow we're gonna go shopping for a new SLR so i'll post some soon. She's also been dancing like crazy. Wayne taught her this funky dance and so she bends her knees and shakes her bum as soon as she hears music. We had so much fun tonight because the CMA's were on, so she was getting down to country music. We also went and got the second round of Presleigh's flu shot yesterday and now she has a runny nose and some raspy cough going on. Anyone know if this could be from the flu shot?
About that SLR that we're shopping for. I really don't know much about cameras but the Nikon d60 is on sale at costco so that's the one i have my eye on. For all of you who have good cameras please let me know if that's a good choice, I was kindda torn between the d60 and d40. Let me know what you think
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sorry to hear about P. C had the HF&M yuckiness last year. Yuck is right!
As far as the SLR. I have the D60, and the only thing I've found that I don't like about it, is that some of the lenses don't "auto-focus" due to a different focus-sensor. I think the 40 has the toggle switch to change between auto and manual focus. So the 40 would be a safe bet. But I also noticed the D90 at Costco the other day. The features are very similar to the 60, but it has a video recording feature, which may be fun. I miss not having that option, so it may be something to consider. I'm not sure what you are giving up for the video though. Guess you have some more research to do! Sorry if I just confused you! Glad that you are joining the dSLR crowd! You'll never regret it!
YAY I am so glad the new camera is getting closer! I can't wait to see the pictures. I'm glad Pres is feeling better.
Poor Presleigh! Poor you too! Where are you living now? Melinda and I were just talking about tracking you down to get together! :) I have the D40X and love it! I don't know much about the D60, but you really can't go wrong.
I forgot to mention earlier, the major difference between the 40 and 60 is the megapixels. The 40 is around a 6mp, and the 60 is a 10
So it just depends how big you want your pictures to be blown up to. The 6.0 is good, but if you ever wanted to put big pictures up, you loose a bit in the resolution.
Hope that helps to narrow it down.
Hi Amy, Salina is right I have the D60 and I love mine. As a Photographer I think its very user friendly. As for the lenses not auto-foucuing it just mean they are making better camera's and lenes. Let me know what you get. It's nice to see you in the blogger and your little girl is so cute.
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببيشة
شركة تنظيف مجالس وكنب ببيشة
فني تركيب وبرمجة الدش بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
Post a Comment