Friday, March 27, 2009
It's Official...
Well at least I hope it is. Presleigh has successfully gone to bed by 8:30 for the past 3 nights, and I think she is finally on an early schedule. I was stressing so much about trying to get her on an earlier schedule so that Wayne and I would have some time at night to ourselves, and also because I want her all adjusted before the new baby gets here. It's amazing how well she goes to bed now that she is going so much earlier. I think she was probably overly tired. Poor little thing!! So now the next big thing is getting her off the bottle. I have started by not giving her a bottle for her nap, which has been a struggle. The big step is going to be her night time bottle. It's crazy how attached she is to that thing. If any of you have any ideas on how to get her off the bottle please let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it's hard figuring out little ones and what they want. you'll get better at figuring their needs the more kids you have. as for the bottle, i think it's perfect that you're starting with the nap time one first. it will be a struggle, but shouldn't last too long. once she adjusts, taking away the night time bottle should be a breeze. it's great that you're doing all this before your baby gets here.
Post a Comment