Tuesday, April 14, 2009

27 Weeks!!!!!

We are 27 Weeks into this pregnancy and are getting so excited to have this little boy. Time is flying by and i'm sure the next few months will as well. I feel like i'm already so big, and can't imagine getting much bigger but i'm sure there are still quite a few pounds to be added.

5 comments:

Taylors said...

Oh you are so cute! Love the picture!!! I can't wait to see you in a few days ahhh it's been too long! What would I do without the phone ;)

Salina said...

WOW, I can't believe you are 27 weeks already! You look fabulous! Just enjoy the next 13 weeks as a mom of one! I can't believe how big she's getting! She's just adorable!

The Wynia Family said...

You look great! And I love that shirt, super cute!

Botts said...

Amy, you look adorable! We are so excited for you guys. I'm 18 weeks pregnant right now and waiting for a real belly to show up. Your belly is making me jealous.

Vanessa asked me today if I'm really pregnant. She can't believe it because I don't look much different than I did before. I guess it will happen soon.. sigh... You look amazing!

Sharstin said...

you look darling!!