Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

We spent Easter with my cousin Ashleigh and her family. They drove down from Provo and spent the day with us. They have two little ones and Presleigh absolutely loves them. Ash and I made Easter dinner which was quite a task but it actually turned out quite yummy.


Here is Kirk Allen giving Presleigh her bottle, which she shouldn't have had except she was teething and I felt bad for her. So, yeah i caved!!
Here is Kamilla, Isn't she a doll. She has the prettiest big blue eyes ever. Her and Pres are about a month apart.

We hid plastic eggs for the kids in our front room. They had such a good time finding them and surprisingly Presleigh actually understood what to do. She had quite a few eggs in her walmart bag. haha


This is about the best we could do for a family pic.



4 comments:

Joanna said...

you made your pictures bigger so we can see you now! what a cute family! love the pictures. i bought abigail that dress that presleigh is wearing a couple of years ago. i thought it kinda made her look like a little nurse.

you don't even look that big...you look great!

The Wynia Family said...

I didn't know that Ash and her fam came dowwn, HOW FUN!!! Next year we will have to have easter together along with Julie :)

The Parents said...

Your family picture is darling. I would like to know what is wrong with looking like a Nurse--Joanna! Maybe that was a compliment? Thanks for coming this week end. It was fun to have you.

Peterson Family said...

Gorgeous family picture!!!! I love it.