The weather was so beautiful and Presleigh loved being able to play outside. It had been quite a while since Wayne had been able to come with us on a road trip, so it was wonderful having him there. Presleigh's favorite part of grandma's yard was the flower pots. I didn't notice but she stuffed so much dirt up her nose. The next day while she was in the bath nasty brown stuff started pouring out of her nose, yeah it was dirt that had basically turned into mud. Now I have to always keep an eye on her becuase we've realized that anything that can fit in her nose, that's the first place she stuffs it.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Update!!
So here is a picture that I snapped of Presleigh during one of her naps. She pretty much cries herself to sleep every day so it's always interesting to see where she ends up. What a little sweetie!!!
At the end of tax season, we celebrated by going to Salt Lake to visit Wayne's Parents. 

We just got home last saturday from Montana. Wayne of course wasn't able to come, so Presleigh and I rode up there with a friend of mine who also lives here in Richfield. On the way there we hit a massive snow storm. I usually don't mind a little bit of snow flurries but this was a blizzard. It actually ended up taking us like an extra 3 hours to get to Billings, because we had to creep along at 20 mph. But once we got there we had such a good time. I think that all of these trips are starting to get to my little Presleigh cause she was quite a crab most of the trip. She was completely off her schedule and had the hardest time sleeping. It was a rough week for her. But I enjoyed the time that I got to spend with my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute Cute Presleigh!!!! I love all of her cute outfits :) And of course I love the fit. I never see her throwing fits so it is nice to see we aren't the only ones! I might be out and about today so if I am I will give you a call on my cell. Rick has had it all week because he has gone to class every night.
She is hilarious!!! I love your little girl. I am so glad you are such a traveler too. Katelyn has no schedule and I think it might be because I take her all over the place.
Can't wait to see you guys! Do you know when for sure you will be here? Are you going to be here for Mother's Day?
I am so glad you rode with me! I had a great time! We need to do it again. I am excited that you live so close we need to go to the park or something again soon.
Post a Comment