Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Julie's Big Day!!!

Just wanted to post some pictures from Julie's wedding that i'm sure a lot of you are waiting for (sisters I will send you a CD of all the pics and you can pass it around up in Montana).
I wanted to show a full picture of julie's dress. Isn't it gorgeous!! She looked so beautiful!!
The Happy Couple!!!



Here is my sister Kimberly and her Kiddos!



My other sister Nicole and her kids!

Presleigh doing her favorite thing!!

Close up of our fam!

Presleigh at the reception in her wedding tutu

Here is julie and paul with most of the nieces and nephews

SISTERS!!!


1 comment:

The Wynia Family said...

I am so glad that we got to come down and see you guys! We found out about 8:00pm while we were eating dinner in Casper that Josh didn't have to work Monday and we could have stayed an extra day, GO FIGURE! Oh well, hopefully we will have some interviews down there soon.