Our week was full of preschool, doctor appointments, and yard work. Presleigh and Noah's had their 3 and 4 year check ups on Wednesday. Presleigh weighs 36 lbs (30%) and is 41.25 inches (40%) tall. Noah weighs 31 lbs (45%) and is 38.25 inches (70%) tall. Their BMI is exactly the same at 14.9.
Presleigh was a little behind on her immunizations and because she is turning 5 soon she was able to get caught up on her vaccines and get her kindergarten ones as well. When I told her that she would be getting shots she said, "That's ok, they don't hurt." I tried to warn her and tell her that they would hurt a little bit but she was so brave and didn't seem too concerned about it. She seemed more shocked then in pain when they gave them to her. She struggled a little bit but no tears. She is my tough little one.
Presleigh's feet turn in when she walks just like her mine did when I was little. I wasn't too concerned about them because when she was around 2 a doctor said they would correct themselves. But I have noticed that she is tripping a lot more especially when she runs so her new doctor has referred her to an orthopedist. We will see what her has to say about them.
Noah lucked out and didn't have to get any shots:)
| Holland is 6 months old!!!! |
| Noah has been obsessed with watches. It's a super hero thing. |
![]() |
| Presleigh all ready for her first day of Preschool |
| Cousin Krista left for college:( We are sad to see her go, but we know she will have so much fun at BYUI. |
| The pile of weeds that Wayne picked from our yard. Still have a ton more to go. |
| I did a beginning of the school year interview with Presleigh. I love that she will be able to look back at her cute answers. |
This is what her answers to the questions were.
I am 41 1/4 inches tall and weigh 36 lbs.
My best friends name is: Daxton
My favorite thing to play: Princesses
My favorite color: Pink and Purple
My favorite book: My little pony
My favorite TV show: Angelina Ballerina
My favorite food: Spaghetti
When I grow up, I want to: Do the things that's right
Something I really like: My new beanbag Ms. Janis made
Something I really don't like: To hit my brother
My favorite thing about myself: My heart
Something I want to do this year: Go to preschool
Presleigh's preschool is from 12:45 to 3:15 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Her teachers name is Ms. Janis. Pres was a little nervous when we went to the open house but after her first day she told me, "I'm not afraid of Ms. Janis anymore." She is super excited to be going to "real" preschool this year.
Presleigh's preschool is from 12:45 to 3:15 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Her teachers name is Ms. Janis. Pres was a little nervous when we went to the open house but after her first day she told me, "I'm not afraid of Ms. Janis anymore." She is super excited to be going to "real" preschool this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment