Friday, September 21, 2012

The Update


Another week with mastitis.  I'm not sure why I keep getting this terrible infection but I am breastfeeding through it trying to keep my milk supply up.  

I finished painting the hallway!!! I am finally feeling motivated to finish painting the house.  Now if I could just decide what colors to do:)

Holland is putting everything in her mouth.  I have thought that she's been teething for months but still nothing.  She reaches out for everything and gets super excited when her baby food is close.  

Wayne trimmed our neighbors tree and left the pile of branches in the yard.   They have kept the kids pretty occupied.  Noah tries to plant trees in the yard.  He tries to build the dirt up around the branch but can't get it to stay standing:(

We had a really fun weekend up in Placerville, ID.  We stayed at a friends cabin and did some 4-wheeling.  The kids were so excited to be going to the mountains.  Presleigh was actually bummed that we would not be staying in a tent.  We need to get out more.

Noah was very interested in what a four wheeler was.  So I told him it is like a motorcycle but with 4 wheels.  When we got in the van to drive up the mountain he said, "like this mom?"  I guess I didn't give a very good explanation.

Although Presleigh was not interested in taking pictures she did have so much fun riding.  

We went to the Payette River and let the kiddos play around a little.  They wanted to get in the river but it was pretty fast and Wayne was fishing so he wasn't there to help me keep an eye on the kiddos.

So they got to play in the hot springs instead:)

Here they are planting a tree together.  I just love that Noah is in his underwear and rain boots. 

Holland is starting to get on all fours and rock.  She can get to her sitting position from all fours too. Pretty soon she will be crawling all over the place:(

Sometimes she gets up like she's going to do a push up and then gets tired so she has to rest her head on the ground:)

No comments: