Sunday, September 30, 2012

Some more randomness

We painted stripes in our half bath.  This bathroom is right off our main living area.  We can see into the bathroom from our couch, so I thought it would be fun to paint stripes.  I love how it turned out!!!

We had a fun visit from the Lewis fam.  They came bearing gifts for the kiddos.  These vampire teeth were a huge hit.  Holland loved them. 

Just typical play with Payton.  They love those Lewis boys:)

I found this picture on my phone one day.  It kind of freaked me out because I had no idea that Wayne had gotten my phone to take it.  I love it though.  It shows how crazy our nights can be.  Some nights Pres and Noah will come in and wake Wayne up and ask him to lay on the floor with them.  Wayne enjoys sleeping on the floor and so he makes them all a little bed.  Holland of course wakes me up at least once a night.  Usually I just feed her and put her back in her crib.  This particular morning I was too lazy.  I am so glad that he captured this. 

We usually just shower with Holland so I was impressed when we gave her a bath the other night and she was able to sit up in the tub all on her own:)

This doesn't happen too often because she is usually still in the wrap.  But she is able to sit in shopping carts.  This girl is getting big:(

My friend Amy took our family pictures this week.  This is just a sneak peek that she sent me.  I love this one of the kids and can not wait to see the rest of them. 

Presleigh turned her bathroom stool over and made a little sled to take Noah and Holland around the living room in.  They had so much fun riding in it.  Presleigh called it her "new wagon."

No comments: