Thursday, September 6, 2012

August

At the beginning of August the kids and I drove out to Montana to visit my family.  Wayne wasn't able to go with us because his audit was due that same week.  We ended up meeting my sister Julie in Pocatello and she was able to carpool with us the rest of the way.  It was so fun to spend time with family:)

I tried to get pictures of Holland with each of my family members.  There were a few that got left out:(  Here she is with her papa.   

This is my favorite picture ever!!!! I love that Holland examines everyone who holds her.  I love that G-ma was checking her out too:)  Such a sweet moment.

Almost every summer that we've gone back to MT we have spent a day at Rose Park pool. Presleigh didn't want to get out of the big pool.  Noah loved being able to walk on his hands in the kiddie pool.  

Holland isn't a huge fan of water.  She didn't love the pool too much.  She did take a nice long nap while we were there.

Although the kids don't really go under water too much they both insisted on having goggles this summer.  

Nicole took the whole week off while we were there, so we got to spend extra time with her!!!  

We stayed at Kim's house most nights so we got to see a lot of her and her fam too!!! My kids had so much fun playing with their cousins.

Presleigh loves Howie.  After we have been around Howie my kiddos always ask me why we can't have a dog.  I am a mean mom though so I don't think we will ever get a puppy.  It is good that they get to enjoy having a dog around a few times a year:)

My mom bought some clay for the kiddos to play with.  Presleigh made a cute little  pig.  She is quite an artsy little thing. 


All of the grandkids except Trevor.  



Once again Holland examining uncle Devin's face.

We went bowling while we were in Montana.  Presleigh loved  throwing the ball down the alley.  

Holland was such a good baby while we were there.  She took her naps right on time and slept pretty good at night.  She was so happy the whole time!!!

Grandma rocked Holland to sleep quite a few times.  I love looking at these pictures of Holland looking at her  family. 

Noah is obsessed with Captain America.  We found this costume at Costco and thought it would be great for Halloween and for dress up too.

Holland has been eating more solids lately.  She does pretty good with sweet potatoes and peas.  

My kids love to go over to the Lewis'.  They love to play with the boys outside.  But they also love to hang out with the boys inside.  They play with linkin logs, and watch themselves on the webcam and even read books.  We spent a lot of afternoons this summer hanging out with the Lewis fam:)


Wayne spent a lot of extra time at work this month trying to finish his audit.  One Saturday the kids and I were running errands and decided to take daddy some dinner.  Presleigh and Wayne played games in the car.  These were taken during their staring contest.  Presleigh was very focused and is super competitive.  She does not like to lose.  She was cracking me up.

Holland started sitting up on her own.  


We have had so many big house projects that I have had no motivation to work on anything else.  I finally started to get the itch to craft and decided to get my kids silhouettes done.  These are hanging in my entry way.  

Playing at the park.



Walking to Fred Meyer.


Holland enjoying her first swing at the park.


Wayne turned in his audit so we celebrated with some yummy Kneaders.

The kids rolling down the hill at Payton's game.

I have been sewing these skirts like crazy for my girls.  They are super simple and don't take a lot of fabric.  They are perfect for Presleigh because all she wants to wear are dresses and skirts.  
I know that I have been the most pathetic blogger this summer:(  I don't think i've picked up my big camera to take any pictures all summer long.  I have been using my iphone which is actually really convenient.  I am going to try really hard to do better at blogging our everyday so that we have a better history for our family.

No comments: