
We started the night over in the Lewis Family's subdivision. The families in that neighborhood set up their chairs around the park and the little ones just walked around the path to get their candy. It was perfect for our little ones because they were able to walk around the park without getting too tired. It was super crowded though so our little ones were having a hard time getting to trick or treat. At one point Presleigh said to me "Mom, getting candy is hard." After the Lewis' we went back to our own subdivision and walked around one of the loops. By then Noah was super tired and cold so Wayne held him most the time. But Presleigh and Mommy were running from house to house. Then we went home had some yummy hot chocolate and a very late dinner. It was a very very fun night.
Yesterday Presleigh asked for some candy and when I told her that it is all gone, she said to me. "I think we need to do some more trick or treating, to get more candy." Yeah, I wish every day could be halloween!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment