Friday, November 18, 2011

No more monkeys jumping on the bed!!!

The other day I spent a lot of time catching up on house work. I cleaned my bedding and then iron it too so that I would have a nice crisp white bed:) After I finished the kiddos were trying to get on my bed to jump on it. I quickly put a stop to it. But then a little while later I caught Noah being sneaky and quietly playing on my bed. I decided to just let it go and ignore him. Then I hear him run out of my room.

N: "Sissy hurry come here"

N "Sissy hurry come here!"

M: "No guys we don't jump on the bed"

P: "Yeah Noah we can only jump on our beds"

M: "No, we don't jump on any beds, we treat the furniture nicely."

P: "But mom! We don't have a trampoline!"

M: "So, that doesn't mean we can jump on furniture"

P: " Well what are we going to jump on?"

M: "The floor"

Then Presleigh jumps up and down a few times, looks at me and says "That's not fun mom."

She was totally cracking me up. Seriously I wish I knew what went on in their little minds:)

No comments: