A couple weeks ago Wayne volunteered to take the missionaries up the mountain to Cascade, ID. He wasn't going to be back in time to be with the kiddos while I went to work so he came home right before lunch and picked the kiddos up to take them on a little road trip. We had just watched 17 miracles so I made sure to pack up the car with as much winter gear as I could find and I sent them off. But first I took a couple pictures:) Sunday, November 13, 2011
Random Pictures
Noah Playing dress up. I think Presleigh helped him put the neck ties on:)
A couple weeks ago Wayne volunteered to take the missionaries up the mountain to Cascade, ID. He wasn't going to be back in time to be with the kiddos while I went to work so he came home right before lunch and picked the kiddos up to take them on a little road trip. We had just watched 17 miracles so I made sure to pack up the car with as much winter gear as I could find and I sent them off. But first I took a couple pictures:)
A couple weeks ago Wayne volunteered to take the missionaries up the mountain to Cascade, ID. He wasn't going to be back in time to be with the kiddos while I went to work so he came home right before lunch and picked the kiddos up to take them on a little road trip. We had just watched 17 miracles so I made sure to pack up the car with as much winter gear as I could find and I sent them off. But first I took a couple pictures:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment