I can't believe November is already over. I'm pretty happy that it's over though. It was a crazy month for our family.
I finally stopped working. I had been planning on quitting for a while but never got around to it. I am officially done:) I spent the first part of the month working on tons and tons of projects for the kiddos for Christmas. This was the fun part of the month:) I'll have to take pictures of everything soon. I love having some homemade Christmas presents for my kiddos to enjoy. My plan was to get all of it done by Thanksgiving so that I could focus on real Christmas shopping after that. I did get it all finished but it sort of got me in the mood to keep going so I've been working on some other things like fixing up my house:)
The last couple weeks Wayne took off from work so that he could study for his (hopefully) last CPA test. This was the not so fun part of the month:( He locked himself in our spare bedroom and studied from 7:00 in the morning til sometimes midnight every single day. He took his test yesterday and we are hoping that he won't have to retake it. I am so proud of my hubby and all of his hard work. I cannot even imagine spending that much time going over boring accounting stuff but he was so diligent and studied his little tail off. We can't wait to have that test out of our life!!!
The kids have been doing so well with all the craziness around here. Presleigh has been asking for a while now when we will get our tree and Christmas decorations up. We had told her that we had to wait until after daddy's test. So last night we went and picked out our tree.
I don't know what I was thinking but I decided to start potty training Noah this month. Yeah, I probably should have waited until after Wayne's test. He has been doing really well with using the potty though. I tried to do the three day potty training with him and it seemed to work pretty well. We still have accidents though and this week we've had to resort back to diapers because Noah has had a little stomach bug. He is back in his buzz undies today though:)
Our Thanksgiving was really nice this year. We ate dinner with the Lewis family and enjoyed spending our day with them. I got Wayne to take a couple hours off from his studys so we got to enjoy it with him too:)
I chose to go to Target at midnight for black friday. It was a dumb move because I didn't really need anything there but black friday shopping is sort of tradition in my family. It was crazy and the line was super long but it was still fun:) Goodbye November!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment