I was having issues with posting on this blog so I have been writing silly things about the kiddos in my written journal. But since this is our family journal and it will eventually (hopefully soon) get printed I have decided to post them on here.
The Other day I caught Noah trying to clean out his poopy undies in the toilet just like his dad. It was pretty funny but he also made quite the mess:(
***** Reading this back I just realized that it sounded kind of funny. Wayne cleans out Noah's dirty undies in the toilet not his own:)
Presleigh and Noah held hands the entire way home from the Lewis'. When I asked if they were trying to stay warm, Pres said to me, "no, we are being safe."
Presleigh told us that the man at the tree lot was a dog because his hat looked like it had puppy ears:)
Noah pulling at his undies, lookings down and saying, "Look mom, my puppet is shaking."
The way Noah says ha ha ha ha ha when he gets away with something or is teasing. Or when he is playing the mean character from one of their favorite shows to act out.
Noah tries to stuff all of his favorite little toys into his pockets, and then gets frustrated when they don't fit.
Presleigh likes to get herself dressed these days. She changes clothes about 3 times daily. She usually has one piece of her outfit that stays constant, like her favorite skirt or dress but then she changes her leggings or tights and her tops. She comes up with very creative ways to put her outfits together. I guess this is probably my fault because I like to put random outfits together too. I use to try to fight her on it but now I let her dress however she wants, well usually:)
I am having an extra hard time understanding Noah. He is talking a lot more and it takes me a few times to catch some of his new words. Sometimes I just smile and say, "that's so cool Noah." But then he sometimes responds with a, "No, it's not cool mom." like he was being super serious about what he was telling me.
I love the way that Noah talks though. He has the cutest little voice. I love it when he says to us "Come and get me," when he wants us to chase him or play. Or when he pulls on my hand or pant leg and says, "Mommy, come here." Or when he asks me to hold him and then points to another part of the house and says, "Mommy, hold me over there."
We've been working quite a bit with the kids on their alphabet and each of them can identify almost all of the letters in the alphabet. Noah is a lot more interested in letters and colors. He loves to tell me what color things are. My favorite is when he will pick out letters randomly on things though and then make the letter sound. Especially when we are on the computer, he will show us where all the x's are:)
They both have the silliest reaction to the word bum and most potty words. Noah thinks saying bum is hilarious and can crack himself up by saying it over and over.
Presleigh is finally able to buckle her own carseat, except when she has a big puffy coat on. She can't unbuckle it though which is great.
On Sunday Presleigh wore a cute bracelet to church and it broke during nursery. She was so sad and kept asking me to fix it. I told her that it couldn't be fixed and that she would have to ask for one for her birthday. Wayne and I both told her a few times that we couldn't fix it. Then while we were having dinner she looked at us all excited like she had the greatest idea in the world and said, "I know how we can fix my bracelet!!!!" and we responded with a, "how?" and she said, "With teamwork!!!!!!" It was dang cute, because Wayne is constantly talking to them about working together and using teamwork to get things done. Plus it is something that her favorite tv say too. Teamwork was not able to fix her bracelet though:(
These kiddos keep us busy and laughing constantly. They are so fun to watch and even more fun to listen to. They are constantly pretending and sometimes we can't tell if they are using their own imaginations or if they are role playing from some cartoon. Presleigh is like her uncle Devin and has a lot of movie lines memorized. We love our Sis and Buddy and can't wait for this sweet baby girl to join in on the fun:)
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment