We went to the park after dinner the other night. The kids had so much fun:) Presleigh found a friend and pretty much followed her around the whole time we were there. It was good though because Presleigh has been missing having friends around to play with. She was also very proud that she could climb UP the biggest slide at the park, all by herself. She is obviously feeling much better. I love her crazy hair in this picture:)
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Outdoor Fun
We've been spending a little bit of time outside this week. It's been pretty nice weather, and the kids have needed some outside time. I can not wait for it to start warming up so we can explore all of the fun parks around town.
We went to the park after dinner the other night. The kids had so much fun:) Presleigh found a friend and pretty much followed her around the whole time we were there. It was good though because Presleigh has been missing having friends around to play with. She was also very proud that she could climb UP the biggest slide at the park, all by herself. She is obviously feeling much better. I love her crazy hair in this picture:)




Noah is so fun to watch when he is playing. He makes the funniest faces and pretty much talks and sings to himself while he plays. Yesterday I secretly watched him while I was in the kitchen. He was playing with these wooden shapes and stacking them to make a "towa" (tower). While he was stacking them he was singing Popcorn Popping. Totally adorable. Too bad he stopped as soon as he heard my video camera beep:(
We went to the park after dinner the other night. The kids had so much fun:) Presleigh found a friend and pretty much followed her around the whole time we were there. It was good though because Presleigh has been missing having friends around to play with. She was also very proud that she could climb UP the biggest slide at the park, all by herself. She is obviously feeling much better. I love her crazy hair in this picture:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Could Noah be any cuter????? I hate those video camera noises and the flash on the camera... I just want to capture the "moments" without the kids knowing ;) So glad Pres is feeling better, and she found a friend to play with too!!! I can't get over all of her hair. We go too long seeing you guys and I still picture Pres with super short hair.
Post a Comment