I've been holding on to a couple little things Presleigh has said lately that I think are hilarious. I have finally decided to write them down before I forget.
So the other night we were sitting at the table after dinner (I think) and we were talking about how Presleigh is growing up and getting so big. Presleigh then told Wayne and I that when she is older she is going to get to wear a ring. I then said yeah when you get married you'll get a ring like mommy and daddy's. I then asked her if she was going to marry a handsome boy like daddy when she gets older. She then replied in her duh mom voice, "No mom, I'm gonna Mary a little lamb." I could not stop laughing. Both of our kids love the song Mary Had a Little Lamb.
Sunday night I had to work, but when I got home Wayne told me that Presleigh had asked in their family prayer that night, "Please bless that we can watch tv on Sundays." I love that she is starting to say more in her prayers than her classic three lines.
Noah is making all sorts of messes these days. He is constantly dumping out his cup or bowl filled with his lunch or breakfast. He says mess probably 15 times a day. Sometimes I think he makes the messes just so he can talk about it. It's also his way of throwing a fit. When he gets upset he finds some way to make a mess. The other day it was his smoothie all over the table and floor. One of his new favorite things to get into is the laundry detergent.
Noah has been waking up a little during the night, and usually when this happens Wayne takes him in the front room and lays with him in front of the fireplace. This is Wayne's favorite place to sleep (he grew up sleeping on the heater vent a lot) because of the warmth. So today when I went to put Noah down for his nap he cried and cried and kept telling me "fire" at first I looked around the room thinking that there was a fire or something, but then I remembered that he has spent a few nights sleeping with daddy by the fire. I guess he's a big fan too.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aren't kids funny? I wish I had written down all the funny things you kids said. So don't put it off cuz you will forget. Miss you!
Post a Comment