We got to stay at my sister's house which was so nice because she just had a sweet little baby girl. Laila is so adorable and so tiny. I am always amazed at how little newborns are. My kids had so much fun. They were so excited to see aunt Juju and Paul and even Grandma Patsy was there. When I decided to turn around to go back for Wayne, Presleigh got upset because we hadn't made it to Utah yet. Noah and Pres both loved baby Laila. Pres wanted to hold her constantly, and Noah kept giving her kisses.
We spent most of our Saturday in SLC with Wayne's family. We went to Emily's Baptism and then got to celebrate her 8th birthday too. It was such a special day for her and I am so glad that we got to be there to enjoy it with her. The kids got to play fun games at her birthday and pretty much loved the balloons more than anything. I wish I would have had my camera with me:(
Here are some pictures of sweet baby Laila:)


And sweet Baby Noah
Life has been crazy for us lately. I am working nights again at the Texas Roadhouse. It was a little crazy at first going back to work in the real world after having 2 years off. But it has been pretty good so far. I am working a few nights a week which is nice because Wayne is home to watch the kiddos. My first week of work Wayne got a major assignment at work and was working crazy hours so that he could be home in time for me to go to work. Hopefully things will slow down a little now that he is done with his special assignment.

1 comment:
It was so fun to see you and your beautiful family. We appreciate your support so much. Your new little niece is so cute. Your kids are so cute. So glad Wayne didn't have to stay behind and work. That was thoughtful of you to turn around and go pick him up after traveling for a while. So fun to catch up!
Post a Comment