Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Homeless for the Holidays
We haven't been back to Montana for Christmas since before Wayne and I were married. It's a battle that we tend to have every year. Wayne's not a big winter taveler and I usually can't blame him. But this year due to our homeless circumstances we were able to make the trip to Montana to spend a couple days with my family. It was so great being able to enjoy Christmas with the fam. We played games, ate yummy food, and laughed a lot. I'm not sure when we'll make it back there again for the Holidays but this Christmas was definitely a memorable one.
This picture is of Noah not in Montana but here in Meridian. It was super cold out but he didn't care. He loves this trampoline and I love that he can't fall off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Do I see new boots on my sister???
You definitely do:)
Presleigh is so cut and getting so big! I remember when you brought her to the zoo and she was only like 3 months old :) Glad you found a place to settle for a while, that didn't sound fun! Hope you guys are doing well!
Thanks for coming we really enjoyed you. Love you
Post a Comment