So our house situation has gotten ridiculous. We have been waiting patiently for our home to close since just after Thanksgiving. We originally thought that we would close on the 10th of December but found out that the bank who owned the home wasn't actually on the title. So we have been waiting the last three weeks for the bank to get their name on the title so that they could actually sell us the home.
Things were looking good the last few days, and we were thinking that it was going to get resolved by the first of the year. Then yesterday I got a phone call from our realtor saying that they had made a huge mistake and had put the wrong bank on the title. We were back to square one. We decided that this house could take another month to close which is crazy, and we aren't willing to keep our family in limbo for that long.
So we found a home in a nice subdivision that we will begin renting on January 1st. I am so excited and finally feel some stability. I am sad that we are not getting into our home that we wanted, but i feel totally relieved that we will have a place to call our own now.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so confused I thought you were getting the house....
This was written the morning of all the confusion. I need to update everyone that we are still under contract with the townhome and hope to be closed sometime soon.
Post a Comment