I uploaded something like 750 pictures from Thanksgiving. We had so much fun. It had been a really long time since we had seen a lot of the Taylor side of our family. We had a delicious dinner Thanksgiving day at the Glissmeyer home. Then we headed up to Salt Lake City for pie, a talent show, and family pictures. There were so many people there that we had to have our after thanksgiving festivites at a ward building. I think I saw Presleigh for like 5 minutes after the program was over. She played with her cousins the whole night. I guess they were playing pretend primary or something like that. So cute. I lost Noah a couple times in the building but then I figured out that he was finding stairs and climbing up and down them. I hope we get to see everyone agian soon.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment