Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Kiddos

Presleigh impresses me everyday. She is very much into Dora the Explorer and wants me to read her the Dora book we have over and over again. She has the story pretty much memorized, and I love when she tells it. She has adjusted very well to our new home and wants to be home most of the time, which is new. She says the funniest things to me in the funniest situations. The other day before we went on a play date she turned to me and said "I need to be on my best behavior mom?" Or when we were walking very fast to the store and it was very cold outside and she said to me "Vamanos mom!" She loves to quote movies these days. Her favorite is to quote miss hattie from Despicable Me. The other day I took her to a friends to play. Before we went in Presleigh said, "Noah plays with boys, and I just play with kids."

I am so amazed at how well she puts up with her brother. He climbs on her and hits her and she is pretty patient with him. The other day Wayne and I were organizing our spare bedroom and I found a few things for Presleigh. I gave her my old digital camera and tried to teach her how to use it. She loves taking pictures, and it was so fun to watch how excited she got to take our picture. I also found my old American Girl doll. I gave it to her and she loves it. She is always asking me to change Molly's clothes and wants to take her to the store with her. Pres is at such a fun stage right now.

Noah is growing up so fast. He is such a boy and is constantly throwing jumping and climbing. He is learning new words these days. His newer ones are baskeball, airplane, helicoptor, sorry (which is my favorite), hot, bussy (Lewis family dog), mess (He is constantly making them), Buzz, Jesse, Woody. The way he talks is so stinking cute. He is such a happy little boy, always smiling and always trying to find trouble. He loves to throw his bowl or plate on the floor after he is done eating, which is why mess is one of his constant words. He also like to hit his sister, which is why sorry is also frequently used.

Noah is also very interested in our fireplace. When it is burning he likes to get as close as possible to the screen and sit right next to it and say hot over and over again. He loves airplanes and helicoptors and can hear airplanes outside when we are in the house. When he hears one he always stops what he is doing, looks up and says "airplane." He is also at such a fun stage right now.

I took the kiddos in for their well child exams a couple days ago and both of them were put on medication. I'm not really sure exactly what they have but they are both coughing with runny noses. Poor little kids. They like their medicine though so that's good. It seems like everytime we move, or go to a new place the kids always get sick. Hopefully they will get well soon:)

3 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Oh, your family is so so cute! Sounds like Noah (Noma in our home...and yes, Katelyn does talk about him every once in a while...so cute) anyway, sounds like Noah and Katelyn say a lot of the same words (mess, sorry, airplane).
Oh...about going private: tvpeterson@gmail.com.

Love your updates!

Mayor of CrazyTown said...

You in for a blogging craft day? Details on my blog.

Amy and Wayne Taylor said...

Of course I'm in!!! And I can totally host a week if you want too:)