Thursday, January 20, 2011
A couple projects
These are the two projects that I have done since we've moved. Noah got the car play mat for Christmas and Presleigh got the felt playhouse for her birthday. It was not really good timing on trying to get these done because we didn't have a home and I didn't have most of the supplies I needed, but they ended up getting done. Both ideas came from here. I love how they both turned out and that the kids love playing with them. The car play mat is all appliqued which is a ton of work but lots of fun. I liked being able to draw the different buildings and try to make them look like actually places that we frequent, like Target. The playhouse fits perfectly over our kitchen table. I would like to make another one, to line the inside so that there are fun things to do inside the house too. That probably won't happen til next birthday though. I'm on a project break:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Soo cute!
Are you serious???? How do you make stuff like that??? I am overly impressed with your awesome sewing skills. Come be my neighbor so my kids can play with your fun stuff!
You're amazing! What fun and cute ideas.
Very cute, may need to have you bring these play ideas to cabin for reunion if poss...
Post a Comment