Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Big Thank You!!!

We have been so busy lately. We finally decided to let our offer on our house go, and we ended up moving into a rental last week. I will give more details later. I wanted to blog about how grateful we are for the Lewis Family.

Wow, the Lewis family is amazing. They willingly put up with us for 6 weeks with no end in sight. When I asked Rhonda if it was ok if we could stay with them until our house closes which we thought was going to be maybe 2 weeks, I'm sure she and her fam didn't have any clue that they were going to be putting up with our messes and two destructive kiddos for 6 weeks. I am not kidding I did not hear one complaint out of any of them, and they have 4 awesome kids, one of which we stole his room the whole time. Not even one complaint, they just loved us and were so generous. We appreciate them so much:) My kids loved being able to play with the lewis kids and loved their dog Buster. I don't think that this could have been done with any other family and we are so grateful that they were so willing to put up with us and all of my complaining.

We love this fam and learned so much from their great example of charity towards us:) I hope that if any of our family is ever in need we will reach out and help them with a loving attitude just like the Lewis' have done for us.

2 comments:

The Wilder Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy and Wayne Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.