
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Photo Editing
So Wayne doesn't want to spend the money to hire a photographer for our family pics this year, well either do I. So i've been working on my photoshop skills. Yeah I pretty much don't have any. I got a book and i'm trying to learn all the cool tricks. I don't like a ton of editing I just want to learn how to improve my pics a lil. Here are a few that I did a couple things to. I think our family one turned out pretty good. If anyone has any good tips that may not be in my book please share.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
cute fam pict girly!
Hi Amy,
You look so good in that picture. The kids are adorable!
Come back to UT...I'll take your pics!! Can't believe how big N's getting already!
I LOVE P's costume! Adorable! Great job on it!
PS is a journey...so much to learn. Have fun with it!
Post a Comment