My little boy can stand up, and he absolutely loves it. He wants to stand all day long and fusses when I lay him down. He even gets all stiff so that you pretty much have to stand him up. His little legs are so strong.


Presleigh and I got to spend a night out at costco tonight. This pair of jammas was her treat. Aren't they adorable. She loves them and of course had to give Noah lots of love after we told her what they say. She is a little cheeser!!


Noah has been kind of grumpy today so I couldn't get a smile out of him. But isn't he a cute little chubber!
5 comments:
Noah is getting so big! What cute babies you have :)
oh my goodness Presleigh and Noah are getting so big, oh i miss little Presleigh. she is such a cute big sister and i love her Pj's. Noah has gotten so big and so cute!! Oh i really miss you guys. I hope we get to see you soon!
Well, proud grandma and grandpa taylor are viewing these cute pictures and our chests are getting very puffed up. Good job you two! Noah is looking more and more like Presleigh, especially in the eyes. We miss you!
YOur kids are so cute. I just have to tell you the other day Jaxon asked, "Where did Presleigh go?" I was surprised he remembered! I told him that she moved far far away. He said, "Oh she's far away, but she will come to my house on thursday!" (everyday in the future is thursday!) I guess he really thinks about her. We sure miss you guys here. I can't believe how big Noah already is!
Post a Comment