So I decided to bust into the boys 12months and up clothes that my sister gave to me because Noah is starting to get really big. Well I was so excited to find this cute little dinosaur PJ set. I remember when my nephew use to wear this little outfit, I always thought it was hecka adorable. Since Noah can't quite fit into it, I thought it would be cute on my little sweet Presleigh. And of course I was right. Do you think this is what Noah will look like in a couple years? 
This is cousin Hadley! This weekend Presleigh kept saying "I want haddy" it was so cute. I babysit all the cousins in the neighborhood which includes 5 extra kiddos, about once a week. Presleigh is just starting to say their names. She loves her Haddy!!!
This is cousin Hadley! This weekend Presleigh kept saying "I want haddy" it was so cute. I babysit all the cousins in the neighborhood which includes 5 extra kiddos, about once a week. Presleigh is just starting to say their names. She loves her Haddy!!!
I'm starting to want to be in the pictures with my kiddos, now that i'm losing some of the baby weight.
Isn't this shirt so cute. I had to get it as soon as I spotted it. Presleigh is so cute with her little friends (when she's not hitting them). Oh yeah, I forgot to tell, we've been having some major hitting issues. I'm hoping she'll grow out of it. SOON!!!!
Too bad Noah is hunched over in the picture. But here is my cute little family. They are kind of wearing coordinating outfits. Because I'm such a hip cool coordinating mom, i'm sure I was wearing orange that day too :). Hey what's wrong with wanting to look like a stylishly united family when we go to birthday parties?
4 comments:
adorable post! love those rockin' chairs!
You look so good! I can't believe Pres' hair, it is getting so long!! I miss craigslist, isn't it the best!!! I guess I should start checking it out again. I love the rocking chairs too you are so creative. I just found out about a "freecycle" website I will have to email it to you. I hope all is well I miss you!!!
AHHH! Those PJ's bring back the memories. Ya know, they even glow in the dark, at least they did before they had been washed a bazillion times. I LOVE the pictures and Presleigh's shirt in your "Coordinating outfits" is adorable, LOVE IT!
Look at that adorable face under that helmet--watch out boys here she comes (in 20 years).
Post a Comment