Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2 months already

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow and change. We took Nono (Presleigh's special name for Noah) in for his 2 month exam last week. He weighed in at 13 lbs 3 oz (85%) and is 24inches long (90%). He is definitely a growing boy, and a healthy one too. He is such a sweet little man. He is awake alot more now and is such a good baby. He is always smiling and talking to us. He basically sleeps through the night (about 7:30 to 5:30) which is so nice for his momma.









5 comments:

Taylors said...

Baby Noah you are too cute! We can't wait to meet you!!!! Miss you guys...

Salina said...

Oh my Goodness! He is SO big! He just looks like a big boy instead of a newborn! So glad he is pretty mellow, and good for you! I seriously can't believe how fast he is growing...he'll catch up to P here pretty soon!

Botts said...

Noah is adorable. He definately looks like Presleigh's little brother. Thanks for sharing.

The Wynia Family said...

Oh my! He looks Ginormous in Wayne's ams!!! But he is super cute too, I wish I could hold him. I will trade you babies for a little while, I miss the "sleeping most of the day" phase. JUST KIDDING!

Joanna said...

What a cutie!

Your home is darling! I love the light fixture above your table...it's huge!

You look awesome!