Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fairy Tale Town

Last week while Wayne was out of town some friends and I took our kids to a place called Fairy Tale Town. It was so weird to be taking my two little ones here because I totally remember my mother taking my siblings and me to fairy tale town when we were little. Presleigh had a good time playing. This water fountain was actually her favorite.

Yes, that is one ginormous Mother Goose!!!





3 comments:

Joanna said...

such cute pics! that looks like such a fun place for little ones.

The Wynia Family said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVED fairy-tale town. I think that they had that same mother goose when I was little, that means that thing is over 23 years old- AT LEAST- I wish I could come, I really want to take my fam to Apple Hill! Presleigh is super cute!

The Parents said...

Hey, I just had to comment because I am homesick for you guys and these pictures make me want to grab these two and kiss them and give them a bath and brush Presleigh's teeth. That was so much fun. I think Presleigh was mad at me when we left. Please give her a hug for me. I especially love the chair picture where Presleigh looked like a little munchkin--so cute.