Lately I have been trying so hard to enjoy every moment I have with my kids.
Noah is such a sweet little boy. He is cooing and making so many noises and I just love him to death. He is getting so big so fast and it makes me so sad. He is already almost 7 weeks old but I swear he looks like he's 4 months. Feeding and sleeping are going much better now. He loves taking baths and he puts up with a lot from his big sis.
Presleigh has been so much fun lately. She learns new words every day and I'm loving it. Well, I love the nice words she learns. She is obsessed with brushing her teeth (thanks Grandma) and everytime she gets upset about something she always asks to brush her teeth. Everytime she gets hurts she always comes to me for a kiss on her hand (even if she bumps her head). She loves to go outside and pick the pretty purple flowers, and ride on the scooter. She would eat a whole box of slow melts a day if I would let her. She loves to push her baby around in the stroller. She absolutely loves her brother. She is always asking to hold him, and I love the little face she makes when he touches her cheek. She gets so excited. Sometimes she gets a little to close for comfort, like yesterday when she tried to sit on his lap while he was in his swing. She thinks it's her swing. She loves chairs, and is always saying "my chair." The other day she was playing with Noah's carseat and fell asleep in it (pictures to come). I love that she wants to help me clean. She helps put clothes in the dryer, and also helps me empty the silverware. I can't believe how much she understands. She's growing up so fast.
I am so blessed to have two amazing kids to spend so much of my time with. I love my little kiddos!!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Funny that you say that about Noah and Aubrey because when mom got home from Cali she said the same thing. And I still totally see Hadley in Aubrey sometimes too. And yes, do enjoy these moments because pretty soon you are sending them off to third grade and you can hardly remember what they were like when they were two.
Post a Comment