Monday, August 10, 2009

My cute baby stuff!!!!

I wanted to finally post some pictures of the beautiful diaper bag that my mother made for me while she was here helping me with baby Noah. She was a little worried that I wouldn't use it because it is so massive, but I absolutely love it. It fits everything I need for Pres and Noah. I picked the fabric out when I was in Utah and we got the pattern out of the Amy Butler baby pattern book.


It has pockets all around the outside to fit all my stuff...

It even fits baby Noah!!

When I was in Montana in May I picked out the pattern for the baby bedding I wanted my mother to make for me. I also ordered the fabric and had it sent there so she could work on it. She got it done just in time for baby Noah's arrival. I was just expecting the crib skirt and bumper pad but she had extra fabric so she made this adorable quilt to go with it.







Aren't these buttons so stinking cute.

My sister and mother make the cutest Amy Butler bags and they have a blog, so go check it out. the address is http://www.runiqueboutique.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

"R" Unique Boutique said...

Just as a side note, we are gearing up to do a giveaway to actually "kick off" the website (even though we have had it for a while now) so keep checking for ways on how to enter and what goodies will be up for grabs!

Joanna said...

oh, i definitely need one of those adorable diaper bags! ah, so cute! that is so cool that your mom and sister are selling them. i will definitely be contacting them.
all your bedding is so daling amy! very cute for boy or girl. did you end up getting 2 cribs?

ew, i want to enter in for those giveaways...

Taylors said...

So cute! I love how it turned out. They are so talented! I will have to add their blog address to my blog.

Sharstin said...

the diaper bag and your bedding are darling! love it!!

Ashley DeMille said...

Noah is such a cutie! I am so excited for you guys! Your bedroom set looks so great. I need to hire your mom! I can't believe how much older Presleigh looks. Her hair is getting longer too. How is she adjusting to the new baby? You'll have to email me or call me sometime.

Brittany B said...

I love your diaper bag. What book did it come from or do you have the pattern?