Monday, October 19, 2009
Fun week in pictures!!
Here are the kiddos just hangin out. Every time I go to take Noah's picture Presleigh decides to jump in. she loves the camera.

Monday night for FHE we went with some friends to the pumpkin patch. It was about to storm so we pretty much had the whole place to ourselves.











Here is where I found Presleigh one day after I had made some guacamole. She got the chips and climbed on the counter to start dippin. She loves avacado!!
On Wednesday I took the kids to run errands and after our lunch date with daddy I started feeling really sick. When we got home the kids were asleep in the car (thank goodness) so I put them on my bed and we all slept together ( well, I tried to sleep but couldn't). I spent the next two days in bed with the flu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry you were sick, that is never any fun. I love that pink jacket of Presleigh's!
Darling picture Amy. Presleigh looks so cute with that lengthy hair.
Abigail and Lilly both have the flu. I am so glad I don't have it so I can take good care of them - I'm sure I'll catch it though. I love that Wayne captured that moment where you were asleep sick. We have to be reminded of the bad times in order to appreciate the good.
It's always nice to see an update from you.
Post a Comment