Presleigh tied for first place for the cutest costume.

Here she is waiting patiently while her face was being painted. I was impressed with how well she sat still.

Noah wasn't a big fan of his pea in a pod costume.


Here is a look at the whole costume. I stole the idea off of etsy and saved myself about 50 dollars by making it myself.
4 comments:
the costume turned out so cute - i can see why she tied for 1st.
now that halloweens out of the way, we can look forward to the really fun holidays ahead. wish we could be with you guys - we miss you!
Holy cow sister, that is the cutest costume EVER! I love it, I totally want it for Aubrey next year!!!
Thanks... I can totally make that happen sister!!
I love all your pictures!! the kids look so cute!! and I love reading all your post!!! they make my day!! you're such a cute mom!! i wish i was closer to you guys!! i miss you!!!
Post a Comment