What a cutie! Congrats! You look great Amy! I'm a little jealous, I admit. I still have about 6 weeks before our little guy gets here. We're thinking of naming him Bruce...
He is SO stinkin' CUTE! I love the wrinkly face...those are my favorites! You are absolutely glowing in the picture with him! So glad he's arrived! Give him lots of snuggles from me and Kelle! Congrats!
6 comments:
What a cutie! Congrats! You look great Amy! I'm a little jealous, I admit. I still have about 6 weeks before our little guy gets here. We're thinking of naming him Bruce...
He is SO stinkin' CUTE! I love the wrinkly face...those are my favorites! You are absolutely glowing in the picture with him! So glad he's arrived! Give him lots of snuggles from me and Kelle! Congrats!
He is so handsome. Congrats you guys! what a cute family.
-the boyers
congrats!! what a cutie
So cute, congrats!
YAY! Cute little Noah! We can't wait to meet him :)
Post a Comment