Friday, July 24, 2009
Catch up!!
First, here are a few pics from our stay at Grandma and Grandpa Taylor's house.
Presleigh's favorite toy was the cozy coupe. She spent lots of time in the backyard playing in this thing. I am now constantly looking on craigslist for one.
Grandma Taylor gave Presleigh 2 baths a day. She is a little fish and never wanted to get out. Every time grandma would go to pull the plug Presleigh would start splashing her so she couldn't pull it. The cups were her entertainment during bathtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was surprised this isn't a "baby" update! Everything still OK? Can't wait to see his cute little face!
P is getting SO big! I'm glad I got to see you guys at V's reception! I'm sad that you'll be moving so far away, but happy that things are working out for you guys. Good luck with everything! Kell says HI!
Presleigh looks a little like Camille Glissmeyer... Vanessa and I agree! She's adorable!
Post a Comment