Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Update Via Instagram

Every time Noah touches Holland she is suspicious that he is going to do something to hurt her.  He is super rough with her. He knows what he's doing because he usually pushes her or hits her when i'm looking away.  She doesn't really even like him close to her and gets nervous when he's around.  She has actually started pushing him away from her if he gets too close.

This girl loves to climb the stairs and is now climbing the gate too. 

Loves from Daddy!!

I absolutely love the packaging of this baby food.  Holland can feed herself which is so nice.  Holland loves baby food!

Presleigh had an early morning check up with the Dentist.  I always thought that she would have good teeth because they took so long to come in but this girl ended up having 8 cavities.  OUCH!! She was such a trooper getting her fillings.  The Dr did them all in one sitting and she was so good.  She was very excited to get to pick something from the treasure box and because she was so good she got to pick 2 things.



Holland loves to drive the cart at Fred Meyer

Holland always tries to get the Kindle away from the kids.  She was excited to find it sitting all alone so she kept swiping her finger over the screen like she knew what she was doing. 

Holland got a swing for her birthday.  She wasn't a very big fan though.

Eating her birthday cupcake.  

Noah randomly fell asleep at the top of the stairs. 

I told Presleigh to go get her jammies on and this is what she came back with.  She said that she was all out of jammies so she wanted to wear this.  She is obsessed with skirts and dresses.

Holland at the doctor's office for her 1 year check up

Holland weighed in at 18lbs 1oz (10%) she was 27 3/4 inches (10%) and her head was 44 cm (25%)
She is our little petite girly... our smallest baby so far and I love it.  She also has no teeth so it's almost like she's  only 8 months still.  I've always said that I wish my babies would stay little longer... Holland has made that wish come true ;)

Wacky Wild Day at preschool

Presleigh knew exactly what she wanted to wear for their wacky wild day.  She thought her witch costume would be perfect since the letter of the day was W.  

Out at dinner I noticed that Presleigh and I were in coordinating clothes.  I guess I was in a yellow coral mood that day:)

We have a toy problem at our house.  We have a play room but it's always a disaster so the kids don't ever want to play in there.  I decided that we needed to organize our toys a little better so I put them all in tubs and put them all in a closet that I am planning being able to lock. I like that my kids can put the toys away  because they know which tub they go in and each toy has a place.  Wayne would prefer to just get rid of all the toys. 

Holland and I both like to put our feet up.  I do this same move while I'm driving.

Wayne detailed our van.  It took him all day but holy moly it was beautiful.  

Presleigh's favorite thing to do with Holland.  



I took Noah to the store looking a little homeless.  He had put practically a whole bottle of mousse in his hair.  He has  candy cane all over his face.  His superman shirt has a cape on it.  Shin guards over his jeans. and his shoes were on the wrong feet.  It was just one of those days:)

My little climber decided to climb the stool and draw a picture on the counter.  She thinks she's a big girl.

No comments: