We talk to our kids a lot about the Temple. And before we were going to the open house we really tried to prepare them to go inside. They were so good and reverent while we were there. It was so special to be able to go as a family and see all the changes that they had made. Our kids were really excited to be able to go. I strapped Holland to me and then carried Noah for part of it because I wanted to be able to talk to him about it as we went through. Wayne held Presleigh and talked with her about the different rooms.
After we left I asked the kids what their favorite part of the temple was. Noah didn't really give me a response, but Presleigh said, "my favorite was the room where I will put on my dress." It was such a sweet moment for me.
After the open house ended Wayne and I were able to go to the rededication. We are so lucky to have good friends here who were willing to watch our kids so that we could go together.
No comments:
Post a Comment