Friday, December 21, 2012

More Iphone Pictures


Someday I will get out my good camera and take some pictures of my kids.  But for now we have the more convenient pictures from my phone. 
Holland loves to stand, and has started walking along the couch.  She is so much fun these days.  She plays so good on her own and enjoys playing with her little toys.  This doesn't usually last long because her sibs love to bother her but she does pretty well on her own.  I think that because she can stand and is interacting more her brother Noah thinks that she is fair game to attack.  He tends to push her and lay on her and can get pretty rough with her.  She is a good sport about it though.  Someday she'll get him back, i'm sure!!!

Election night was a rough one.  Not just because it didn't go the way we wanted but because Presleigh was so tired and crabby.  I was getting ready to leave to play basketball  and she had a total melt down.  I was trying to talk with her and she was sobbing and I just thought that her expression showed exactly how I was feeling.  I was about to have my own meltdown:)  Instead I left and got my frustrations out on the court.  


The finished product.  I love my chairs!!! I am sad that my kids already poked a hole in the cane back of one of the chairs:( but they still look great in my front room!!

Playing airplane with my buddy!!!

We finally finished the fronts of our cabinets.  We wanted them done before my family came for Thanksgiving.  They are complete.  We just need to finish the board and batten on the island and order some hardware for them.  

She loves to grab at everything.  My phone, my glasses, my earrings, my nose.  

My favorite snack these days.  I love pomegranites with greek yogurt!!

They found these tucked away in the garage and decided to play with them.  

We were so excited to have my parents, grandma, and brother in town for Thanksgiving.  I  love Holland's face in this picture.  She thinks wrestling with grandma looks like so much fun:)

Uncle Devin is so strong and and played airplane with the kids in his hands.  Our kids got plenty of attention while family was here:)

Presleigh has said for the longest time that she wants to grow her hair out like rapunzel.  Over Thanksgiving  She changed her mind and decided she wanted it cut off.  I took her to this cute little kids place and they painted her nails first.

Then they chopped it off.  It is so cute.  Her hair is so curly that it makes it super easy to style.  I do miss being able to throw it up in a pony sometimes.  But it has forced me to brush her hair daily:) yes we use to cover up her tangles with a pony tail.

Noah loves to play with Holland.  When he's not torturing her she actually enjoys it.  Notice how Noah is wearing shorts and a tshirt.  When we leave the house Noah puts on pants because I make him.  But as soon as we get home he runs upstairs and puts shorts back on and it's usually not the same pair.  Presleigh does the same thing.  She wears leggings underneath her skirts when we leave the house but then takes them off as soon as we walk through the door, sometimes even in the car on the way home.  Because laundry was getting out of control I finally put all of Noah's shorts up high in his closet.  This has significantly reduced our battles. 

I made this burlap banner to add some Christmas decor to our home.  

My cousins have an indoor batting cage set up in their garage.  It is so fun.  I love this picture of my dad.  My sweet  father loves sports and was very active growing up.  Parkinsons has limited so much of what my dad can do these days, so it was very cool to watch him be able to hit baseballs.  I love this guy so much!!!  

Presleigh is the live doll that my kids and their friends love to play with.  

Presleigh wasn't afraid of Santa this year!!! She got right up there and told him that she wanted a  Hello Kitty  microphone with a stand.  She was also very proud of her bravery.  Noah stood a little ways back from Santa and told him that he wanted a Big Captain America.  We ended up going back a second time because Noah wanted to try again to sit on santa's lap but he was unsuccessful.  

Holland is not a fan of sitting in the cart.  She get super stiff and tries really hard not to sit in them.  She would much rather be held.  or maybe it's because she is use to the wrap.

One night after we got home from running errands Presleigh ran upstairs and got her "workout clothes on"  Wayne and she decided to do some "exercises"  It's so funny to watch her and her dad do p90x together:)

We found the kids like this one night after we had put them to bed.  They made a fort in Noah's super small closet and somehow fell asleep in there.   

Presleigh and Noah gave Holland a little makeover.  

No comments: