Thursday, November 29, 2012

End of October

 Wow, I am so behind on the blog front.  Hopefully one of these days I will get it together and become an amazing blogger.
Headstands against the wall have been a fun little contest for the kids. 
Rowing the boat with daddy:)

Holland is very interested in what her brother and sister are doing.  She climbs on them and tries to take their toys.  This picture was captured because I thought it was funny how the kids realized that Holland wouldn't leave them alone.  So they moved to the couch.

Got Mastitis for the fourth time.  Wayne stayed home and took care of me.  Luckily I caught it early so it didn't get too bad.  I have a new love/hate relationship with breastfeeding.

This just makes me laugh. 

I had a fun plan for Halloween.  We were all going to be super heroes.  Well Presleigh made other plans as soon as she saw the rapunzel pattern at Hobby Lobby.  I tried to talk her out of it and even told her that I couldn't make it because it looked way too advanced for my skills.  So when we were in Utah, she asked Grandma Patsy to make it for her.  So Grandma whipped this up for her one day.  We brought it home and I embellished it and made the braid.  She was so excited about it:)

Holland loves the stairs.  She seems so determined to climb them and makes her way over there too often.  My favorite is when I realize that she is over there and I say "Holland."  She jumps and then gets all excited like she knows she is doing something she shouldn't be.  I've actually been impressed with her balance on them.  We now have the gate up:)

We went to a local farm and picked up these beauties. The kids were excited to have them carved but obviously couldn't help much with the carving.  They did pick out the patterns.  Presleigh picked Rapunzel (surprise) and Noah picked Phineas.

Presleigh participated in her first Primary program at church.  She was so excited for it and did really well. 

Presleigh has started carrying Holland.  Still not sure how I feel about this.  

It took us two nights to finish these.  Wayne did most of it:)

Halloween night.  We went to the Lewis' neighborhood first.  Then we went to our Ward trunk or treat.  Then we headed out around our neighborhood.  It was perfect trick or treat weather. 

Standing like a big girl

My chairs!!!! I had been looking for two chairs ever since we moved in to our new house.  I even had a friend on the hunt for some too.  I really needed them to be small scaled and barrel.  After months of looking I finally found these for $25 on Craigslist...Score!!!!

No comments: